“Thoughtful, in-depth psychological & predictive readings with a focus on traditional methods of interpretation and prediction.”
- The Astrology of JuneWelcome to my monthly forecast for June! This is going to be a BIG month! 🍿🍿🍿 The Lunar Eclipse on May 26 sure didn’t mess around, and the next one on June 10th is going to be “interesting” also.. Let’s start with that.. it’s going to be in the sign of Gemini, so this is […]
- The Astrology of MayAfter taking a break in April I am back for my May forecast! We are now in Taurus season, a lovely time of year.. This post will be an overview of the more major things happening this month. The month started out with the Moon in a trine to the Sun, and a trine to […]
- The Astrology of March – Part 2Hopefully the first part of March has not been too challenging for most. We have Jupiter entering Pisces on the horizon which marks a period of positivity and general loveliness. I’ll be writing more about that next month. If you’re reading this today (March 15th) and haven’t read Part 1, make sure you do as […]
- The Astrology of March – Part 1How on Earth is it March already? Time is such a blur for me in recent times. So much happens in such a short space of time. I think our brains are still adjusting to so much information being processed on a daily basis… anyhow, onto the topic at hand — the March forecast! This […]
- February Forecast Part 2Welcome to Part 2 of my February Forecast! Make sure to read Part 1 for details on the upcoming Saturn Uranus square on February 17th. This is a very big transit! Let’s see what else is coming up over the next couple weeks. The Moon is now in Pisces, after starting a new lunation in […]
Astrology has completely transformed my life. I don’t know where I would be without it. It has offered me so much insight into personal roadblocks and challenges and given peace of mind during difficult times in my life. It has huge potential to help others and make the world a more compassionate place. More about me here.