“Thoughtful, in-depth psychological & predictive readings with a focus on traditional methods of interpretation and prediction.”
- The Astrology of September – Part TwoImage credit: A still from the ‘Running Up That Hill’ music video, by Kate Bush. Kate has Jupiter in Libra in the 12th house, which was opposing her Sun/Uranus by transit when this record was released. This brings themes of difficult relationship matters coming to light, and a sense of a breakthrough or liberation. Welcome […]
- The Astrology of September – Part OneWelcome to my horoscopes for the first half of September. I’ve taken a few months off over Summer.. anyone who lives in Minnesota knows how manic the season can be! Especially with two full moons in Aquarius, with Saturn present! Ugh! Can I get a witness from all the Leo people? Let’s take a look […]
- The Astrology of JuneWelcome to my monthly forecast for June! This is going to be a BIG month! 🍿🍿🍿 The Lunar Eclipse on May 26 sure didn’t mess around, and the next one on June 10th is going to be “interesting” also.. Let’s start with that.. it’s going to be in the sign of Gemini, so this is […]
- The Astrology of MayAfter taking a break in April I am back for my May forecast! We are now in Taurus season, a lovely time of year.. This post will be an overview of the more major things happening this month. The month started out with the Moon in a trine to the Sun, and a trine to […]
- The Astrology of March – Part 2Hopefully the first part of March has not been too challenging for most. We have Jupiter entering Pisces on the horizon which marks a period of positivity and general loveliness. I’ll be writing more about that next month. If you’re reading this today (March 15th) and haven’t read Part 1, make sure you do as […]
Astrology has completely transformed my life. I don’t know where I would be without it. It has offered me so much insight into personal roadblocks and challenges and given peace of mind during difficult times in my life. It has huge potential to help others and make the world a more compassionate place. More about me here.